Type of Intervention: Regulation, Specific Action
Sectors Involved: Executive Office, Local Government, Police and Interior Affairs
Intervention Categories: Social and physical distancing measures; Domestic travel; Reviews
Level of Jurisdiction: National
Lead People/Agency: IATF
Overview: – Establishing a definition of terms for community quarantine, ECQ, GCQ, modified ECQ, modified GCQ, the new normal, and other important terminologies pertaining to the covid-19 pandemic
– Guidelines for the conduct of all government and non-government activities in areas placed under enhanced community quarantine (ECQ), modified ECQ, general community quarantine (GCQ), and modified GCQ.
– Guidelines for interzonal and intrazonal movement between community quarantine zones
– Guidelines for post-community quarantine scenario
Full details here: https://www.officialgazette.gov.ph/downloads/2020/05may/20200522-omnibus-guidelines-on-the-implementation-of-community-quarantine-in-the-philippines.pdf
Other links: 1
Type of Justification: Advice of INTERNAL government advisory committee or group, Scientific Evidence (e.g. academic paper, report)
Source of Evidence or Justification: National – academic, National – government
Evidence/Justification: – IATF finalized its parameters for lifting and/or extending community quarantine measures on April 3, 2020. The parameters include trends on COVID-19 epidemiological curve, national health capacity, socio-economic factors, and security factors.
– The president also issued EO 112 which adopted and included the omnibus guidlines on the implementation of community quarantine measures throughout the Philippines.
– Document was made in compliance to conditions set upon EO 112 which require the need to establish omnibus guidelines on implementing community quarantine measures.